Pet Owners Guidelines and Pet Rules
Big Rock Farm Resort
is a Pet-Friendly Resort
and we understand that sometimes our Guests wanted to bring their Paw-Friends and Pets with them. We don’t charge Pets for Entrance Fee, but we ask for your cooperation and to kindly follow and observe our Guidelines and Rules regarding Pets and Pet Owners.
Please read the following Pet Owners Guidelines and Pet Rules
carefully and request further explanation if needed:
- Pets SHOULD have all recommended vaccinations currently up-to-date from their respective Licensed Veterinarian.
- All pets MUST be in good general health.
- Pets SHOULD have diaper, cage or crate (must not obstruct view of Pets) and leash before entering the Resort.
- Pets are prohibited and NOT ALLOWED near any of the Pool Area.
- Pets are only allowed in Tagaytay and Ifugao Cottage.
- Pets WITHOUT DIAPER will NOT be ALLOWED to enter and will only be allowed in the Parking Area with leash and supervision from their respective Pet Owners.
- Pets are NOT ALLOWED in Cottages except in Tagaytay and Ifugao Cottage.
- Pets must have diaper always.
- Walking your Pets are ALLOWED in the Parking Area only.
- Pet Owners are responsible for all personal injuries and/or property damage related to their pet(s).
- Please DO NOT ABANDON your Pets or left without your supervision.
- Any pet exhibiting dangerous aggressive behaviour towards a person or another pet will not be allowed.
For any inquiries related with Pets, kindly contact our Resort Officers at our hotline: 0917-787-0576; 0977-829-8578; 0922-810-2567.